6 Reasons to Spend Your Honeymoon in Vietnam
1. Low-Cost Destination
2. Excellent Services
3. Pleasant Locals
4. Delectable Food
5. Natural and Romantic Beauty
When is the best time to visit Vietnam for a honeymoon?
- Hanoi: From October through November, when the weather is not too hot and there is minimal rain.
- Ha Long: This place is best from October to April for cruising, kayaking, and swimming.
- Sapa: Sapa’s finest months to visit are March to April and October to November. There is minimal rain and plenty of sunshine, and the temperature is not excessively hot.
- Central Coast: mild temperatures and little rain from February to May.
- Da Lat: The months of December to March are ideal for outdoor activities. In addition, the blooming flowers make the setting more lively and beautiful.
- Da Nang – Hoi An: May through June is the finest period for beach activities and low visitor traffic in Da Nang and Hoi An.
- Ho Chi Minh City: May to November in Ho Chi Minh City, when there are plenty of green spaces. It’s also the ideal time to visit the historic township.
Top 6 Places for a Wonderful Honeymoon in Vietnam
1. Da Nang - Vietnam's Most Livable City
3 to 4 days is the ideal duration. If you are looking for a place that has mountains, sea, and a variety of activities to experience, then Da Nang is the first choice. Why it’s perfect for honeymoon in Vietnam:
- When considering a honeymoon in Vietnam, Danang, the country’s third largest city, may be an excellent option.
- The port city, which is regarded as the most worth-living city in Vietnam, may astonish couples with its vibrant beauty of the green metropolis and numerous tourist attractions such as Ba Na Hills, Han River, and Cham Museum.
- Ba Na Hill, in particular, is a must-see for an unforgettable experience of serenity, nature, and clean air; it also has the world’s longest single-track cable car.
Some outstanding honeymoon activities you can do here:
- Visiting Ba Na Hills, one of Danang’s top attractions, where visitors come from all over the country for the milder temperatures and excellent views from the summit. Sunbathing on My Khe Beach, which spans 20 miles down the eastern coast.
- Climbing the Marble Mountains, which are made up of five distinct limestone and marble hills.
- Watching the evening spectacle at Dragon Bridge that lights up the bridge
Top romantic stays you can visit:
- Danang Golden Bay: Le Van Duyet, Nai Hien Dong, Son Tra, Danang
- Grandvrio City Danang: 01-03 Dong Da, Hai Chau, Danang
- Seashore Hotel – Apartment: 15-16 Hoang Sa Son Tra, Danang
2. Da Lat - Flowers City
3 to 4 days is the ideal duration. As the name of the people gives, the city with a variety of flowers, cool climate, friendly people, and affordable prices will make you enjoy this place.
Also, it’s perfect for honeymoon in Vietnam:
- “If you’re in love, a week in Da Lat – a rhythmic paradise of flowers and romance – will help your love turn into a joyful conclusion!” observed one traveler.
- The location, in Vietnam’s South Central Highlands, was previously a French playground. It is now known as the “Valley of Love,” and it is surrounded by a cool, fresh, and pleasant ambiance.
- Da Lat is always at the top of the list of locations to visit for a honeymoon in Vietnam because of its stunning scenery, vibrant blue skies, flower-filled parks, and local edible treatment.
Some special honeymoon activities you can undertake with your lover:
- Da Lat has a lot of interesting locations to explore. Valley of Love, also known as Thung Lung Tinh You, is a popular destination for lovers. It depicts silence, grace, and green in a beautiful light. Alternatively, the Lake of Sorrow (Ho Than Tho), which tells the story of two lovers, and the lovely Tuyen Lam Lake are well worth a visit.
- Those interested in architecture should go see a not-quite-finished but beautiful fantasy house constructed by a war hero’s daughter.
- Climbing to the top of Langbiang Mountain and then taking in the breathtaking views of Dalat and the surrounding valleys and mountains
- A brief cable car trip over the pine forest takes you to a hilltop pagoda.
Top romantic stays you can visit:
- Dalat Edensee Lake Resort & Spa: Tuyen Lam Lake, Zone VII.2 Da Lat
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa: Le Lai Street, Ward 5 Da Lat
- Dalat Palace Heritage Hotel: 12 Tran Phu Street, Da Lat
- Du Parc Hotel Dalat: 180 3/2 Street, Da Lat
It is preferable to stay in the city center of Dalat. Although the cost is more, it is well worth it. Visiting the night market, moving about, and strolling around Xuan Huong Lake at night are considerably more convenient.
3. Ha Noi - City for Peace
4 to 5 days is the ideal duration. A city for peace, standard people, diverse cuisine, and unique festivals will make a good impression at the first sight. Besides, it’s perfect for honeymoon in Vietnam:
- Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is a popular honeymoon in Vietnam for newlywed couples. They come here to learn about the fascinating culture and long-standing traditions and to have an unforgettable experience.
- Nothing beats the delicious and energetic environment of Hanoi after a long day of wedding planning.
- With its unique architecture, cuisine hubs, and sights, Hanoi is an excellent choice for an Asian honeymoon. This is especially intriguing for visitors who are visiting Hanoi for the first time.
Best honeymoon activities you can complete with partner:
- Lotte Tower observation deck provides a bird’s-eye view of Hanoi.
- Enjoy a sunset at West Lake or Truc Bach Lake.
- In Tran Quoc Pagoda, pray for love and prosperity.
- Plan a weekend night in the Old Quarter’s night market.
- At the Hanoi Opera House, you may see world-class performances.
- Learn about Vietnamese cuisine by taking a street food tour.
Some romantic stays you can enjoy:
- Hanoi Golden Holiday Hotel is located at 43 Hang Dong in the Hoan Kiem District of Hanoi.
- O’ Gallery Premier Hotel & Spa: 122 Hang Bong, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi The Light Hotel: 129-130 Hang Bong, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Golden Legend Diamond Hotel is located at 18 Chan Cam in Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem District.
4. Phu Quoc - Pearl Island
2 days is the ideal duration. It is intended for couples that enjoy beach activities. It is a “tourist paradise”, home to the most beautiful beaches on the planet and one of the most impressive destinations in autumn in Asia – Pacific… Furthermore, it is great for honeymoon in Vietnam:
- Phu Quoc is known as Vietnam’s honeymoon paradise. It is situated in the Gulf of Thailand, surrounded by white sand, gorgeous beaches, and peaceful fishing communities.
- Pearl Island is an excellent alternative for anyone seeking a spacious and serene environment. The untamed forest, lyric sea, and romantic stream all blend together to form a lovely Chinese ink drawing.
- That is why Phu Quoc is consistently one of the top honeymoon in Vietnam.
First-rate honeymoon activities you can undertake with your darling:
- Visiting Ham Ninh, a fishing community noted for its crab dishes
- Hiking and trekking in Phu Quoc National Park to see unique fauna and mature trees.
- Paddling over the clear seas to witness colorful fish follow your ocean trail
- Kite surfing will be an excellent pastime for romantic stays.
Top romantic stays you can visit:
- Fusion Resort Phu Quoc: Vung Bau Beach, Cua Can Ward, Phu Quoc Island Salinda Resort Phu Quoc: Cua Lap Hamlet, Duong To Commune, Phu Quoc Island
- JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa is located on Kem Beach in An Thoi Town on the island of Phu Quoc.
5. Sapa - The Fanciful Town in Fog
3 days is the ideal duration. It’s suitable for individuals who enjoy alpine locations and learning about culture. And the reason why it’s perfect for honeymoon in Vietnam:
- Sapa is one of Vietnam’s most romantic destinations for couples. It is well-known for its cold air, stunning waterfalls, breathtaking mountain scenery, and ethnic Hmong communities.
- As a misty city in a Western-style valley, it is ideal for newlyweds.
Perfect honeymoon activities you can complete with your lover:
Buying handcrafted items made by hill tribe women. You can buy these as gifts for your friends and family.
- Renting a motorcycle and riding about. You can reach practically all popular Sapa destinations by motorcycle.
- Fansipan must be conquered. It is Indochina’s tallest summit.
Top best romantic stays you can visit:
- Sapa Horizon Hotel is located at 18 Pham Xuan Huan Street in Sapa.
- Sapa Freesia Hotel is located at 03 Vuon Treo Street in Sapa.
- Sapa Garden Bed and Breakfast is located at 102 Dien Bien Phu Road, 2 kilometers from the center of Sapa.
- 1 Hoang Lien Street, Sapa, Hotel de la Coupole Mgallery by Sofitel
Tips: You will be exhausted after a day of exploring Sapa. Then don’t be afraid to take advantage of the Dao people’s foot massage and bathing services. It costs around VND 200.000 for each person to relieve weariness.
6. Hoi An - World Cultural Heritage
1 to 2 days is the ideal duration. The ancient town of Hoi An is so beautiful that it is not only praised in the press as of Vietnam but also famous all over the world, foreign tourists praise the beautiful and nostalgic Hoi An land with simple rustic charms. Certainly, it’s perfect for honeymoon in Vietnam:
- Hoi An is a tranquil little town with less traffic, cleaner air, and a more romantic ambiance ideal for honeymooners.
- It is great for historical, cultural, and romantic stays. The old heritage town will provide you and your lovers with an unforgettable experience.
Terrific honeymoon activities you can do with your sweetheart:
- Trying out the interesting and delicious street food in Hoi An. A wide variety of snacks are available at reasonable prices.
- Holding your husband/hand-wife and strolling around Hoi An Old Town along the peaceful route while admiring the gorgeous river.
First-rate romantic stays you can enjoy:
- Venus Hotel & Spa: 116 Hung Vuong Street, Hoi An
- Hoi An Holiday Villa: 414/9 Cua Dai, Hoi An
- Tropical Beach Hoi An Resort: Lac Long Quan, Cua Dai Beach, Hoi An
- Hoi An Silk Village Resort & Spa by Embrace: 28 Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Tan An, Hoi An
DNX Wedding - The best wedding planner in Da Nang, Vietnam
Through the above article, if you want to find and receive specific advice about the honeymoon in Vietnam, DNX Wedding is always ready to accompany you. Furthermore, we also provide a variety of services such as:
- Wedding Planning: Planning, designing, and organizing a package wedding.
- Wedding Decoration: Create ideas and concepts that match the personality and story of the couple to personalize your wedding.
- Wedding Photography: Pre Wedding photography, wedding reportage, wedding album printing.
- Wedding Videography: Capture every memorable moment of the most important event in your life.